Dental CPA Services
Dental practitioners at every stage of their careers count on us for advice, guidance, and support. We take an integrative approach with our dental clients throughout California. We provide the solutions and practical plans to help you secure your goals in the Dentistry business.
Our support goes far beyond simple tax preparation due to our daily involvement in dental businesses. Our clients can contact us whenever they have a question. We respond to our clients via phone, text messages, social media, email and any other medium that facilitates communication.
About Our Dental CPA Firm
Committed to Serve Clients’ Financial Needs Exclusively & Independently
We are uniquely positioned to assist the dental practices and dental professionals in all financial areas of their personal and business needs with our complete and custom solutions backing our clients be on top of their finances.
Great Tax, Financial, Accounting and Business Consulting Strategies for Dentists!
Working with our Dental CPA firm will be cost-effective for your practice because we’ll put you in the best possible financial position. As experienced tax accountants and business consultants, we know how to leverage the tax code legally to reduce taxes for all kinds of dental practices.
- Master of Business Taxation, MBT
- Certified Public Accountant, CPA
- Personal Financial Specialist, CPA/PFS
Managing a dental practice today is more complex than ever. In a competitive environment where corporate dentistry is gaining more market share, you need a reliable partner to be successful as a DENTAL ENTREPRENEUR. Obtaining of new patients, corporate dentistry competition, employee embezzlement, innovative marketing and back office operation issues are just a few of the challenges plaguing dentists today.
Dental CPA Services
- Tax planning for dentists
- Business planning for dental practices
- General accounting services
- Acquisitions and due diligence
- Accounting, payroll, business management
- Buyer representation
- Cash and debt management
- Risk management
- Business plan and strategy
- Loan negotiations
- Demographic studies and site selection
- Cost/feasibility analysis
- Long-term business plans
- Long-term personal financial planning for dentists
- Embezzlement and fraud audits
- Practice valuations
- Exiting planning
- Buy- and sell-side advisory
- Dental practice start-ups
- Seminars and training by experienced dental CPAs
- And many more dental CPA services
- Digital Marketing, Resources, and Technologies for Dentist
- QuickBooks for dentists
Dental CPA Accounting and Tax Services In Los Angeles
Fazel Mostashari, California Dental CPA located in Los Angeles is an experienced dental CPA firm providing unique accounting and tax services for dentists in California. We’ll develop a specific package of dental accounting services including profit coaching, tax planning strategies, cash flow management, and bench marking. From starting out as a new dentist, to growing your own practice, to eventual practice transition, we offer all the support dentists need at every stage of their career in the dental industry.
Our accounting and tax services are perfect for general and pediatric dentists, oral surgeons, orthodontists, independent dental contractors, and other dental professionals.
Call us now at 818-884-2549 to learn more or request a free consultation online.
Our accounting and tax services for general dentists include:
- Dental practice accounting services
- We’ll carefully monitor the financial health of your dental practice and implement the industry’s best accounting practices.
- Aggressive tax planning and tax preparation
- Our approach to minimizing taxes for dentists involves year-round planning and skillful tax preparation at the end of the fiscal year.
- Dental practice consulting In Los Angeles
- We offer consulting services designed to provide financing assistance, maintain proper cash flow, and increase profits for dental practices.
Dental Office Accounting Solutions In Los Angeles
Additional Dental CPA Services:
Dental Practice Valuations, Transitions, and Start-Up Advisory
Determining fair market valuation for your practice is vital and can be a challenging, complex task. We provide assistance throughout the entire process; from goal-setting and building key value drivers to negotiating deal terms. Our team of Dental CPAs can also help with a range of situations, such as: Practice sales, acquisitions, and mergers, formation and dissolution of partnerships, associate buy-in’s, and litigation support.
Starting or transitioning your practice can be a complex situation but also the best time to set an outline for success. Our team of Dental CPAs in Los Angeles guides and assists you and your practice through processes such as timing and valuation long before a transition occurs. Allow our Dental CPAs to lead you through a successful transition with: Exit planning, gifting and estate tax issues, transaction advisory, negotiation assistance.
Fazel Mostashari, Dental CPA is here to answer all your start-up questions and assist you throughout the entire process. We offer an extensive list of the necessary resources to build your practice’s foundation for future success. Our Dental CPA start-up services include the following: Business modeling, feasibility study, demographic analysis, long-term strategy, tax planning, office accounting set-up, tracking and monitoring productivity.
Contact our experienced Dental CPAs today to get started on building your practice’s future.
Dental fraud and Embezzlement Protection
Whether putting internal controls in place is a proactive or reactionary move, our team of Dental CPAs is prepared to provide valuable insight to your practice. We reduce the chances of dental embezzlement by searching for patterns of illegal or fraudulent activity such as bribery, theft, insurance fraud, kickbacks, extortion, and fictitious transactions.
STARTING / BUYING A DENTAL PRACTICE IN CALIFORNIA?
Please see below link to see specific content in this regards:
Kick start your career in the dental industry with tax planning, loan financing, and connections to professionals like dental lawyers and brokers.
TAX ACCOUNTANT (CPA) FOR DENTISTS
Picking an accountant from a Google search and expecting to find an expert is like drilling a random tooth and expecting to find a cavity.
Not all CPAs are familiar with the unique needs of dental professionals. A CPA for dentists must be a qualified and proactive accounting specialist with the ability to guide and optimize your practice. A CPA who’s well-versed and acquainted with the dental industry understands the intricacies of:
- Payroll For dentists
- Cash flow For dentists
- Business valuation For dentists
- Audited financial statements For dentists
- Net investment income For dentists
Dental practices require more than simple bookkeeping. The single-minded focus on the best interests of your practice is what distinguishes a specialized CPA for dentists. Your accountant is your confidante in the often-brutal business world — one who always covers your back in battles and around obstacles.
Your personal accountant takes the time to educate you, explaining the logical steps to take toward your financial future as a practice, whether you are a solo practitioner, in a partnership or a part of a larger practice under a corporate umbrella. We provide an array of dental professionals, including:
- Dental CPA for Oral surgeons
- Dental CPA Maxillofacial surgeons
- Dental CPA Orthodontists
- Dental CPA Periodontists
- Dental CPA Family dentists
- Dental CPA Cosmetic dentists
- Dental CPA Pediatric dentists
CHOOSE THE BEST CPA FOR DENTISTS
Dental practices are becoming more complex every day. You’re faced with a wider range of problems than ever before. Take the time to find a CPA who can grow with your practice — because switching accountants isn’t as easy as you may think. Find an accountant willing to go the extra mile for your practice, one who’s familiar with all current tax laws and how they impact dental practice tax liability.
Do you have questions for Tax Accountant for Dentists in California? Would you like to receive a personal accounting services consultation customized to your specific needs? To schedule an appointment with a recognized CPA for Dentists in Los Angeles, please contact for a FREE accountant consultation.
We provide a FREE TWO HOURS IN PERSON CONSULT WITH EACH DENTIST to be able to understand your needs best and tailor solutions based on your best interests.
Pleased call us today at 818-884-2549 and speak with Fazel Mostashari, Dental CPA to learn how we can assist you in your dentistry business.
- Accounting for Dentistry, CPA, PC | Dental CPA In CALIFORNIA
- Accounting for Dentistry, CPA, PC
- Accounting for Dentistry, CPA, PC | Dental CPA In LOS ANGELES
- Accounting for Dentistry, CPA, PC
NEW DENTIST PROGRAM:
- Buying a Dental Office Workshop Small groups, space is limited. Please email to RSVP
- Call us at 818-884-2549 today and schedule an appointment for your free consultation. There’s no obligation so call now!